Thermostat / Humidistat
Offering both Fully Custom and Standard Products that are Tested for Operational Performance and Certified for Hazardous Duty Operation in Industrial and Offshore applications.
Safe Air Technology offers a variety of Explosion Proof Thermostats/Humidistats. These thermostats/humidistats range from a standard designs, to fully custom designs with many options available.
These Severe Duty systems are designed by our professional engineering staff and are fully documented and certified for operational performance and compliance to both NEC and IEC codes related to NFPA 70 Article 500-505 for Hazardous Environments. Let our Sales and Engineering Departments work with you to offer a system that will comply with 100% of your specifications for both classification and Severe Duty operation. We look forward to serving your needs.
Please contact Safe Air Technology if you need assistance selecting a product.
- Division I or II & Zone I or II
- Line voltage and control voltage models available
- All Electrical Components UL and/or CSA Certified
- UL and CSA Certified
- Easily Accessible Electrical Components for Routine Inspection and Maintenance Explosion Proof and General Purpose Enclosures availabe
- Engineering Data Sheets Available with Detailed System Specification
- N.E.C. and I.E.C. “Certificate of Conformance” Issued for Hazardous Location
- Operation, Maintenance & Installation Manuals Included
- DIG/PROGDigitial and Programmable Controls
- MSMultistage HEat and Cool models available
- RMT/SENRemote mounted sensors available