Safe Air Technology was awarded the Air Conditioning and Pressurization systems for the LLOG living quarter project. This project included two fully engineered Severe Duty Explosion Proof systems for the living quarter and the gallery. These units complied fully with DNV and USCG requirements in all aspects and were third party certified systems by N.R.T.L. (National Recognized Testing Laboratory) to Explosion Proof codes as required. Safe Air Technology professional engineering department worked closely with the client to deliver a quality product that fully complied with all specifications requested. Our detail submittal package that is offered from our engineering department allows for a faster approval process of the equipment. Through better engineering we can move directly into procurement and manufacturing of the product. This along with project management programs and our experience we can 100% ensure that your project will be delivered on Time. Quality not only in our equipment, but in our service and commitment to our clients as well.
This system included:
- N.R.T.L. Certified
- 316 Stainless Steel double Wall 2” construction with DNV and USCG approved insulation
- Refrigeration Coils Copper Tube Copper Fin with Stainless Steel Tube Support Sheets. Along with Increased tube wall and fin thickness for severe duty design. All Coils coated and certified for operational performance
- Coil evaporator air flow at 396 face velocity to assist in Low level sound
- Industrial Duty XP2 rated Carlyle compressors with full protection package and pressure unloaders to assist with capacity control under low load conditions
- XP2 rated Severe Duty condenser fan motors with 1.15 S.F. rating and installed XP2 approved Space Heaters for condensation prevention and bearing life.
- Fan Blades are Anti- Static XP2 Rated Custom Muti Wing Fan Blades for Non Sparking Design and Low Noise levels
- Blower Systems are Penn Berry Backward Incline High Static Blowers designed for Low Level sound requirements
- Stainless Steel Ruskin Dampers with Belimo Actuators for control
- Interactive PLC Control system
- All Electrical connections are Hawke Glands with Nexans Approved DNV Cable