Offering both Fully Custom and Standard Products that are Tested for Operational Performance and Certified for Hazardous Duty Operation in Industrial and Offshore applications.
Safe Air Technology offers a variety of Explosion Proof Pressure Blowers. These systems range from 1300 to 20,000 + CFMs and are available in multiple configurations including: base mounted, wall mounted, and roof mounted designs. These systems are available with custom chemical filtration as well as many other options.
These Severe Duty systems are designed by our professional engineering staff and are fully documented and certified for operational performance and compliance to both NEC and IEC codes related to NFPA 70 Article 500-505 for Hazardous Environments as well as NFPA 496 Type Z Room Purge and Pressurization. Let our Sales and Engineering Departments work with you to offer a system that will comply with 100% of your specifications for both classification and Severe Duty operation. We look forward to serving your needs.
Please contact Safe Air Technology if you need assistance selecting a product.
- Division I or II & Zone I or II
- NFPA 496 Compliant
- 1300 to 20,000 CFM AIR FLOW RATE
- 60 & 50 Hertz Models
- All Electrical Components UL and/or CSA Certified
- Overload Protection on Motor
- Easily Accessible Electrical Components for Routine Inspection and Maintenance
- Non Sparking Blower Wheel per AMCA Standards Room Pressure Guage Installed
- Motors are Easily Accessible for Fast and Easy Maintenance
- Marine Grade Coated Steel Cabinet
- Engineering Data Sheets Available with Detailed System Specification
- N.E.C. and I.E.C. “Certificate of Conformance” Issued for Hazardous Location
- Operation, Maintenance & Installation Manuals Included
- BMeets Group “B” Classification for NEC Codes
- CRTExport Crate Included
- DSISystem Disconnect Installed
- EPX646 Micro Epoxy Coated Metal for Corrosion Protection
- MODCustom Modification (See Sales)
- RMCRemote Control Panel
- SH4304 Stainless Steel Housing
- SH6316 Stainless Steel Housing