Safe Air Technology awarded offshore project for FMC TechnologiesNovember 16, 2015
Safe Air Technology has been contracted to engineer, manufacture, install and provide training on several fully customized HVAC / Purge / Pressurization systems. The VPACPB Series units will fully 100% automatically ensure proper Cooling, Heating, Dehumidification, Building Pressure and Purge rates, under design conditions specified. All systems will comply with NFPA 496 Type Z Room Purge and Pressurization Standards and are compliant with both NEC and IEC Codes for Explosion Proof Classification Under NFPA 70 Articles 500-515 for Class I, Groups C & D, Division 2 – T3 and IIA & IIB Zone 2 – T3.
The VPAC and VPACPB Series units offered by Safe Air Technology, are engineered and developed specifically to eliminate problems faced by end users and installers within the petrochemical market. Safe Air Technology’s professional engineering department draws on over 80 years of experience in the industry, by understanding what the end users and HVAC Installers are looking for, not just quality in operational performance and safety, but quality in design for easy servicing and maintenance of the system as well. These units are State-of-the-Art in all phases of engineering and manufacturing and offer many advantages while maintaining what we call the Three Keys to Success: Quality, Pricing and On Time Delivery for our clients.
Some of the major features offered on the units include (but are not limited to the following):
- Capacity range from 6 Tons to 50 Ton Base and Wall Mounts
- 100% redundancy
- Double wall 316 stainless steel construction,
- Stainless steel all welded support frame
- All welded 6” metal base with lifting pads
- Direct drive blowers and fans
- State-of-the-Art Direct Digital Controls with active interface screens
- MeadWestvaco Versacomb Chemical Filtration
- MSA Ultimate X Gas Detection Systems.
- Local and remote monitoring of Systems