Offering both Fully Custom and Standard Explosion Proof Exhaust Blower Products that are Tested for Operational Performance and Certified for Hazardous Duty Operation in Industrial and Offshore applications.
Safe Air Technology offers a variety of E xplosion Proof Exhaust Blowers. These mechanical blower systems range from 100 to 10,000 CFM and are available in both roof and wall mounted designs. If you are searching for a roof mounted exhaust blower system or a wall-mounted exhaust system, we have many available options to choose from. Numerous oil refineries, chemical processing plants, offshore platforms, and pharmaceutical facilities rely on Safe Air Technology to provide their explosion proof exhaust blowers.
Safe Air Technology’s severe duty blower systems are designed by our professional engineering staff and are fully documented and certified for operational performance. Our systems meet compliance for both NEC and IEC codes related to NFPA 70 Article 500-505 for Hazardous Environments. Let our Sales and Engineering Departments work with you to offer an explosion proof exhaust blower system that will comply with 100% of your specifications for both classification and heavy duty commercial operation. We look forward to serving your industrial exhaust blower needs.
Please contact Safe Air Technology if you have any questions about our explosion proof exhaust blowers or if you need assistance selecting any product.
- Division I or II & Zone I or II
- 100 to 10,000 CFM AIR FLOW RATE
- 60 & 50 Hertz Models
- All Electrical Components UL and/or CSA Certified
- Overload Protection on Motor
- Easily Accessible Electrical Components for Routine Inspection and Maintenance
- Non Sparking Fan Blade OR Blower Wheel
- Motors are Easily Accessible for Fast and Easy Maintenance
- Engineering Data Sheets Available with Detailed System Specification
- N.E.C. and I.E.C. “Certificate of Conformance” Issued for Hazardous Location
- Operation, Maintenance & Installation Manuals Included
- BMeets Group “B” Classification for NEC Codes
- CRTExport Crate Included
- DSISystem Disconnect Installed
- EPX646 Micro Epoxy Coated Metal for Corrosion Protection
- MODCustom Modification (See Sales)
- RMCRemote Control Panel
- SH4304 Stainless Steel Housing
- SH6316 Stainless Steel Housing